PEVONIA IS STILL OPEN... AND SO IS OUR DROP SHIP RETAIL ASSIST PROGRAM!
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!
As we quickly adapt to new ways of operating during these challenging times we want you to know we are here for you. PevoniaPro.com Marketing & Education Resource Centers are available 24/7. Our customer excellence team is available from 8:30am – 3:00pm Eastern to service you and answer any questions. Pevonia key players are at your disposal to discuss extensive support programs and schedule one-on-one video chats to immediately assist your business on the path to recovery.
#PevoniaNaturalSkincare | #BeWellBeSafeBeBeautyFull
Immediate Spa Partner Assistance: Drop Ship Retail Revenue Assist Program
This program provides your business the immediate ability to counteract lost retail revenue due to setbacks with the sale/delivery process of Pevonia retail products to your direct customers. To learn all about our Spa Partners Drop Ship Program call or email us.
- Call: 1-800-PEVONIA (1-800-738-6642)
Important Update from Pevonia International Regarding COVID-19
We are honored to continue serving you as we continue navigating these uncertain times with valued spa partners like you.
Aware of the great impact this pandemic continues to have on our beloved spa industry, we want to once again reassure you that we truly appreciate your partnership and loyalty and are here for you.
Florida's Governor, Ron DeSantis recently issued a statewide 30-day stay-home order for our state that became effective April 2nd at midnight.
However, as an "essential business", Pevonia International will remain open and is ready to support your business as best as possible.
Increased Safeguard Measures
In an effort to avoid the potential spread of COVID-19, Pevonia has taken quick and serious measures to further safeguard our employees and our products:
- Exempting employees from reporting to work if symptomatic or have symptomatic household/close proximity family members
- Increased sanitizing by maintenance across all buildings/departments
- Sterilizing stations/sanitizing products are readily available to all employees across all buildings/departments
- Employee temperature checks upon arrival, practicing social distancing, and following Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines
- Limiting employee travel – all non-essential travel has been canceled at this time
- Close monitoring of employee health/visible symptoms by department heads and leadership
- Ongoing employee communication regarding CDC COVID-19 prevention recommendations
- Increase in the monitoring of stringent quality control guidelines already in place during the product formulating, filling, and packaging process
- Employees at our proprietary laboratory and headquarters provided medical-grade face masks and surgical gloves
We will continue to closely monitor all CDC updates and state/city mandates and will keep you updated.
Stay safe, well, and above all positive... together we will exit stronger!